Sunday, July 10, 2011

Work it out girl!

I officially started my adventure towards a better, healthier life. I bought my very first elliptical today! It doesn't look like this but I just thought this was the cutest thing ever!


This is the one i bought today. Craigslist! It was only $75. It has speakers and a fan! {cause that's what matters right?}


&&& in no time I will look like this!!! haha...ugh....


I also bought this!! I am very excited to start this. I am very COMMITTED to doing the full 90 days no {big} butts about it! Now only if it would ship faster!!

This is how you decide which video set is right for you. I bought abcentric although i think I'm fatcentric and need a video for all of these problem areas.


Here are some cute things I found that I just absolutely have to have in order for my weight loss to even work. I mean if you don't look & feel cute then how can you possibly put your best effort forward!!

I have been wanting some of these super bad, so I am going to take my little big butt to the mall {outlet} and buy some this weekend.


Workout shirt {Forever 21}


I love stripes....


ummm how cute are these!? Or maybe her perfect legs make them look cute....


Perfect for working out & then lounging around the house afterword. >Genius< I know! ;)


Cutest striped sports bra that will always been worn under a shirt so won't even be seen.


We will see what is actually purchased this weekend, but hopefully it will be some what similar to these items. If I find the shoes outside of the mall I will most likely not go Forever 21 to get these things {I hate malls} So most likely I will go to Target to snag some deals.

Have you attempted this work out venture once and not followed through?

Have you said you were going to lead a healthier life before, but didn't?

Well,
LETS GET ON IT THEN!!

Here are so motivational pictures to get you started!!





Work it out girl! {or guy} ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment