Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bucket List- Recipe Edition

I have been extremely addicted to Pinterest lately. (If you haven't joined yet, its a must) I have tons of things pinned & for me the majority of my pins are things I want to
Buy
Make
Dream about buying
Dream about making...

You get the picture ;)

I am in the middle of making my life list & so I thought I would make a version of this list but with food. I love baking & trying new recipes. I don't get to do this as much as I would like to so with this list I can push myself to try new recipes! I want to break it down into groups so that I can try a variety of things. I'm already really exciting about this!

Goal: To make at least one recipe a week. I think this will give me enough time and NO EXCUSE not to do these.
{p.s. I linked all of these just in case you want to try a few!}

Breakfast

1.) Early Morning Open Face Egg Sandwich
2.) Tone it up Pancakes
3.)
Never Fail Fluffy Pancakes
4.)
Bacon & Egg Breakfast Salad
5.) Stuffed Breakfast Pepper Bowls
6.) Banana Nut Bread
7.)
Sweet Potato Donuts
8.)
Banana Nut Pancakes
9.)
Whole Wheat Waffles
10.)
Fruit & Nutella Crepes

Lunch/Snacks

1.) Broccoli Cheddar Soup
2.)
Mozzarella Sticks
3.)
Chicken Tortilla Soup
4.)
Tyler Florence Mozzarella Grilled Cheese
5.)
Quick Mini Peperoni Pizza's
6.)
Caprese Bruschetta
7.)
Cheeseburger Flat Bread Melts

Dinner

1.) Brooke Dean's Homemade Meatloaf
2.)
Creamy Artichoke Lasagna
3.)
Healthy Spinach Lasagna Rolls
4.)
Chicken Broccoli Supreme
5.)
Kaytucky Chicken
6.)
Lasagna Soup
7.)
Enchilada Lasagna
8.)
Empanadas
9.)
Mini Lasagna Cups
10.)
Crispy Shrimp Pasta

Dessert

1.) Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
2.)
Oreos from scratch
3.)
Twix Bar Cookies
4.)
Red Velvet Brownies
5.)
Giant Rainbow Cookies
6.)
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cupcakes
7.)
Rainbow Layer Cake
8.)
Blondies
9.)
Oreo Pops
10.)
Mini Cherry Pies


Cocktails

1.) Strawberry Mojito
2.)
Skinny Tequila Sunrise
3.)
Sex on the Beach
4.)
Skinny Kiwi Appletini
5.)
Skinny Sangria
6.)
Pina Colada
7.)
Skinny Cosmo
8.)
Beer Float
9.)
Kiwicha
10.)
Harvest Cooler

I am so excited to try these recipes.
Did you see that colorful layered cake?!!!
Oh My!

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment