Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wedding Ideas



My older sister is getting hitched, and as the MOH {maid of honor- as if you didn't know what that meant (: } I am going through tons of wedding details with her. I am not the kind that wants to get or be married but all of these cute little ideas are making me want the reception. Can I have a reception and no wedding?... Or what about a wedding theme birthday party..?! My 25th {Oh my, I'm getting old} birthday can be something like "Here comes the birthday girl" or "Something borrowed, Something Blue" ehh....

Anyways, here is some wedding inspiration for you...

The bride wrote heartfelt messages on the bottoms of the bridesmaids shoes.


This is probably the cheapest and cutest thing ever!


I would have this on my wedding cake, but i would want one my legs kicked back cause that's how I high five! ;)


I am going to make this for my sisters reception.


I have a great love for mason jars, so I love ideas like this.


& since I love mason jars, my wedding would probably be something like this.


My brothers girlfriend makes him rice krispy treats every week so this would be cute for their wedding :)


Specialty Drinks


I love that wedding invites and ceremonies don't have to be gaudy and "foncy" these days.


I do on her shoes

Gorgeous up-do's

Sweetheart Table


"I picked you"


I love this ring


Before the ceremony, guests were given silver bells with tags that read, "Let wedding bells ring when Chelsea and Josh share their first kiss as husband and wife." Guests took them home at the end of the night.


If only I knew this many people... ;)


Cutest idea EVER!!


Darling. Simply Darling.

Okay I could go on for eternity, so with all of these wedding wonderland ideas. Here are some cute after "I do's" to keep ya going ;)





xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment