Saturday, July 9, 2011

Instagram Fun

I {heart} instagram. This have been my favorite app since having my iPhone. I love photography & really wish I had more time to learn more about my SLR camera, but for now it's just "On, point, shoot, off" To be honest sometimes I would rather use instagram because it takes all but 10 seconds to edit!

Instagram photo album:

I love this game & haven't lost yet! {fingers crossed)


I don't know what I signed up with, but I get free movie tickets emailed to me A LOT! It's great! ;0)


Day out at the Aquatic Center


My little smelly kids ;) Parker {Frenchie) Max {Pitty} I don't know if you can tell but Parker is the man of the house...


Life Size Jenga! I am going to make this soon {Tutorial coming soon}


Sophia {Little Ninja}


"What?? I don't eat em'"


The yummiest pizzzzaaa not to mention a cool hang out.


Aren't these cute!! I found these online when I was helping my sister plan her wedding x) Wanna make soooooome


Me & the Mister <3


Movie Night with a Bestie & all you can eat pizza.


My favorite new pizza {Margherita} (Tutorial coming soon)


The keys i refuse to give up on... What? They still work!


Early morning drive with momma


The BEST cookies EVER! They are as big as a fist! Crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside. MMMM... YES TUTORIAL COMING SOON!!!


Blastin Adele & making dinner


Ice Coffee that makes for the best mornings:
Trente Ice Coffee w/ non fat milk
2 splenda
8 pumps of sugar free caramel
What What!!


I love this picture. I took it at first to remember where we parked the car in downtown San Antonio. It looks so old timey


Ray & the girls


The girls clothes for our trip to S.A. We only stayed for 2 days ;)


Mcdonald's lunch & play


Trying to walk in Issie's heelies


Ready for pig tails now!!


Refreshing


Sophie's new converse i bought at a resale shop for $8!! They are going to be blinged pretty soon <3


Ring Mandrel for the new rings we are going to start selling!!


Kisses <3


Working from bed....Ahhhhh


Six Flags San Antonio. Can't wait to go back.


Happy to be getting out of the house, even if we have the kids in tow!



"Driving" & looking at brochures. Multi-tasker like her momma


The biggest freakin fish tacos ever, and they were delish. I had to use a fork because the {2} tortillas that were surrounding it broke apart.


My niece at my first craft show. There was a snake booth next to me =)


CHEEEEEESSE!


Me & the sista


Ready for a long road trip


Queso lover


A million photos later.... ;)

So that's my instagram collage. If you haven't tried instagram by now, get on it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment