Sunday, August 21, 2011

Organizing: Back to School Edition


Tomorrow my little Isabel starts the 3rd grade. {Excited face!}
I have been reading this new blog that has inspired me to re-organize my life. I have always been the type of person searching for something right as I'm trying to walk out the door. Her amazing photos have inspired me to take a little time out of my day and organize. My organization has started with Isabel and Sophia's room.

Here are some cute tips & tricks for organizing for back to school.


I have started to do this with all of our snacks and chips. They are in one easy place and I can just grab a snack bag and make lunch in less than 5 minutes! Read more about this here


Keep all of your child's important papers sorted by grade. This idea is too cute!
This is a must! Here is the whole blog post all about it.


This Idea is very cute and simple.


No more searching for something to wear in the A.M.! I got these little bins {purple of course!} for the girls. Isabel loves the idea, she had fun getting her clothes ready for school and putting it in the basket. Now she can either get ready in the room or just take the basket with her to the restroom and get ready there! Simple and easy!
Read more about it here =)


Love this!


Making this for Isabel!


I already have this saved on my computer, I just need to get a frame from the craft store and decorate it for Isabel's homework desk. {Need to make a cute one of those too! (;..}

I hope these give you great inspiration for the school year!

I hope everyone's little's have an amazing first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment